To obtain a duplicate license, please contact the Department via email  and provide your name, license number, profession, date of birth and the last 4 digits of your U.S. Social Security Number or complete and submit the required form.


A new three-part licensing document (2 wallet sized cards and 1 suitable for posting) will only be provided subsequent to the next renewal period.


Please select this link for information on how to change an address.