Evaluation, Quality Management & Improvement Division
Michael Girlamo, Director, 860-418-6810
The mission of the Evaluation, Quality Management and Improvement Division (EQMI) is to serve as the primary information and data resource center for DMHAS with regard to services provided and people served.
Our major functions include:
- Development, reporting, and analysis of performance measures for services operated and funded by DMHAS
- Regular reports and analysis of DMHAS system performance, service utilization, and trends
- Development, oversight, and analysis of the DMHAS consumer survey
- Administration of Federal Block Grants
- Coordination of planning and priority setting activities
- ALL Opioid Unduplicated Clients by Town 2014-2018 Updated!
- SAMHSA's CT Behavioral Health Barometer 2014
- DMHAS Consumer Survey
- Consumer Satisfaction Survey 2018 Annual Report NEW!
- DMHAS Critical Incident Reporting NEW!
- CMHS and SAPT Block Grant
- Data Quality Monitoring
- Annual Consumer Satisfaction Survey
- Dashboard Provider Quality Report Information
- Enterprise Data Warehouse (EDW) Reports Guide
- EDW (Enterprise Data Warehouse) Quick Reference Guide
- Planning Unit (formerly Office of Program Analysis and Support)
- Contact Us
- Annual Statistical Report SFY 2019 NEW!
- 2019 Triennial Substance Use Report NEW!
- Annual Statistical Report SFY 2018
- DMHAS and DCF Psychiatric Services Study Report 2016
- Annual Statistical Report SFY 2017
- 2016 Triennial Substance Abuse Report
- Interim Regional Prevention Report 2015
- Annual Statistical Report SFY 2016
- Annual Statistical Report SFY 2015
- Annual Statistical Report SFY2013-2014
- Restraint and Seclusion Data FY 2012
- Reports Newsletters (reports that have been published by DMHAS)
- Critical Incident Data Summary SFY14
- Critical Incident Data Summary for SFY16
- Critical Incident Data Summary for SFY17
DDaP Standard File Format (6/23/17)
Test File Template (XL file)
DDaP Service-Only Template (XL file)
DDaP Services-Only File Submission Training Guide (March 2015)
Updated DDaP Service Codes (11/14/14)
Zip Codes (XL file) (10/27/10)
Zip Codes in Town Alpha Order (12/1/10)
File Submissions - Quick Tips (11/8/12)