Welcome to RSCO
The Regional School Choice Office (RSCO) invites you to search here to learn about the amazing public school options in the Greater Hartford Region that are available for Connecticut students.
RSCO On-line Application
There is still time to apply to RSCO schools and programs for the 2021-2022 school year before the February 28, 2021 deadline. Use the on-line application to apply, which includes schools and programs descriptions, an interactive map, and the ability to log in multiple times before submitting so you can make the most informed decision.
Be sure to check the e-mail account you use as a login for updates about your application. If you have questions, we are here to help! Use the message option in the on-line application or contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or 860-713-6990.
RSCO School Choice Fairs Have Gone Virtual!
We brought the RSCO School Fair to you! Visit the RSCO Virtual Fair website to learn more about the RSCO schools and programs. Visit our featured schools and programs of the week, attend live virtual events during the Winter Virtual Fair Week to talk to administrators and get your questions answered, search the website's calendar to find other live virtual events going on through January and February, and start your on-line application for the 2021-21 school year. Keep visiting the Virtual Fair website for the latest information about these amazing schools and programs and for new virtual events!
RSCO Family Guide
Check out the 2021-22 School Year RSCO Family Guide to School Choice in the Greater Harford Region for grades Pre-K to 12.
- Magnet Schools, Grades PK to 12 (Theme-Based schools)
- Open Choice Schools, Grades PK to 12
- Hartford Residents: Students attend schools in participating suburban school districts
- Non-Hartford Residents: Students attend participating neighborhood schools in Hartford
- Technical High Schools, Grades 9 to 12 (Career and College Readiness programming)
- Agricultural Science and Technology Schools, Grades 9 to 12 (Career and College Readiness programming)