Licenses and Permits
Agency Licenses and Permits - The agency oversees the issuance of permits related to dairy, livestock, poultry, domestic pet-related operations, agricultural commodities, and seafood. 
Aquaculture Licenses - Link to the Bureau of Aquaculture's Applications, Forms, and Licenses page.
CT Department of Energy and Environmental Protection has a number of permits that farmers may need to consider:
E-Licensing - Link to State of CT's E-license website

Processes and Procedures for Licensing and Registration
updated July 25, 2018