FAQs for Active/Inactive Teachers

When will my Member Annual Statement be mailed?

Member Annual Statements for active and inactive members are distributed December of every year.  Statements are mailed to the address on our records and reflect credited service, FTE, pensionable salary and rate of return posted through June 30th of the year in which they are mailed. 

If you believe there is an error on your statement, please notify us by either:

  • Submitting your request to us by email to trb.fiscal@ct.gov with your member number and “Member Statement Review” in the subject line.  Write a brief explanation of what you feel in incorrect.
  • Submitting by Fax or Mail.  Photocopy your statement, highlight the error in question and write a brief explanation of what you feel is incorrect.
Mailing Address: CT Teachers' Retirement Board
765 Asylum Avenue
Hartford, CT 06105-2822
Fax: 860-241-9295
Email: trb.fiscal@ct.gov