FAQs for Active/Inactive Teachers

How should I notify CTRB of my new home mailing address and/or change of name?

If you are an active teacher, please inform your local Board of Education of any change to your demographic information. They will send it to us via their monthly transmittals.  

If you are inactive or a spouse of a deceased member, please complete the Address/Name Change Form.