Electronic Filing with PURA
REGISTRATION - You must first register to use the Web-Filing Account Management system to submit an electronic filing to PURA.
LOG-IN to access the PURA Web Filing System.
New to PURA web-filing? Follow these instructions.
- Sign up for PURA e-Mail Notification System
- Procedures for Requesting Protective Order when Filing Proprietary Information
- Listening to a PURA Hearing or Event
- Standard Filing Requirements for Large Public Utility Companies
- Sending Tariff Filings to the Department
- For account or login assistance, please contact the DEEP HelpDesk at 860-424-3882 or firstname.lastname@example.org
- For document filing assistance, please contact the PURA Executive Secretary at 860-827-2836 or PURA.ExecutiveSecretary@ct.gov.
Content last modified March 2020