We are currently experiencing issues with our voicemail system. If you are unable to leave a message, we recommend sending an email to the appropriate division/person. You can view the complete list. We apologize for any inconvenience.

Architecture Corporation - Joint Practice or Revision


  • Persons licensed as architects, professional engineers, or land surveyors must own not less than two-thirds of the voting stock or voting interest of the corporation or limited liability company.

  • Each profession must own a minimum of twenty percent of the voting stock or voting interest of the

Required Documentation:

  • Certificate of Good Standing or Authority from the State of Connecticut (the form may also be known as “Certificate of Legal Existence”).

Applications, Forms & Other:

Application Fee:
  • $565.00

Mailing Address:

Connecticut Department of Consumer Protection
License Services Division
450 Columbus Boulevard, Suite 801
Hartford, CT 06103

Email Address:


Back to Licenses, Permits and Registration Forms