We are currently experiencing issues with our voicemail system. If you are unable to leave a message, we recommend sending an email to the appropriate division/person. You can view the complete list. We apologize for any inconvenience.


“Amusement” means any circus or carnival presented in the open, including a place where one or more rides or devices capable of accommodating one or more passengers and normally requiring the supervision or services of an operator are presented for amusement or entertainment purposes, and any circus, carnival or other portable show or exhibition presented under any single tent, air-supported plastic or fabric or other portable shelter, and involving the assembly of one hundred or more persons. “Amusement” does not include an inflatable device leased for private residential use.
Carnival/Circus Applications:
Amusement Proof of Financial Responsibility:
Amusement Park Ride Application:
Amusement Ride Qualified Inspector or Engineer:


Other Information:

Email Address: dcp.licenseservices@ct.gov


                                  Back to Licenses, Permits and Registration Forms