We are currently experiencing issues with our voicemail system. If you are unable to leave a message, we recommend sending an email to the appropriate division/person. You can view the complete list. We apologize for any inconvenience.

Gasoline and Fuel Licensing and Registration

link to adobe reader
See also:                                                                                                               

Retail Gasoline Dealer 
Application  (mail-in)  or  apply online button

Heating Fuel Dealer

HOD Application  (mail-in)  or  apply online button

DEV Application   (mail-in)  or  apply online button

Application Instructions

HOD Audit

Sample of Insurance Certificate

 Motor Fuel Quality
Application  (mail-in)  or  apply online button
For questions concerning any of the licenses or registrations listed above, please contact the
Food and Standards Division at dcp.foodandstandards@ct.gov