We are currently experiencing issues with our voicemail system. If you are unable to leave a message, we recommend sending an email to the appropriate division/person. You can view the complete list. We apologize for any inconvenience.


Bottled water is regulated by the Department of Consumer Protection.

Food and Standards Division
450 Columbus Boulevard, Suite 901
Hartford, Connecticut  06103

Phone: 860-713-6160

Non-bottled drinking water (tap water) is regulated by the Department of Public Health.

Environmental Health Division
410-450 Capitol Avenue
Hartford, Connecticut  06106

Phone: 860-509-7293