We are currently experiencing issues with our voicemail system. If you are unable to leave a message, we recommend sending an email to the appropriate division/person. You can view the complete list. We apologize for any inconvenience.

Vending Machine

The Department of Consumer Protection's Food and Standards Division licenses all vending machine operators  and all vending machines that dispense food, candy and beverages.

Visit the Food Licensing and Registration page for more information, and email dcp.foodandstandards@ct.gov with any questions.