We are currently experiencing issues with our voicemail system. If you are unable to leave a message, we recommend sending an email to the appropriate division/person. You can view the complete list. We apologize for any inconvenience.


Home improvement contractors who conduct radon mitigation must be registered with the Department of Consumer Protection and have a training certificate approved by the State Department of Public Health.

Department of Public Health
Environmental Health Division

Phone: 860-509-7367

DCP Home Improvement Enforcement
450 Columbus Boulevard, Suite 901
CT 06103

Phone:  860-713-6110