We are currently experiencing issues with our voicemail system. If you are unable to leave a message, we recommend sending an email to the appropriate division/person. You can view the complete list. We apologize for any inconvenience.

Outdoor Amusements

Outdoor amusements, including carnivals, are regulated and inspected by the Department of Emergency Services and Public Protection and require a license from the Department of Consumer Protection.