We are currently experiencing issues with our voicemail system. If you are unable to leave a message, we recommend sending an email to the appropriate division/person. You can view the complete list. We apologize for any inconvenience.

Excavator and Excavation

Contractors are required to have a Home Improvement Registration to perform excavation work in family dwellings of 1-6 units.  No registration is required on existing residential units for the installation of drains.