When will Connecticut reopen?
Connecticut COVID-19 Response
Connecticut will continue to reopen its doors in a way that's safe and responsible. To see how we're putting this plan together, visit our CT Reopening Center here.
Here are all the official guidelines to help you navigate the reopening of Connecticut:
- Resources for educators and parents to support student learning at home
- Jobs portal for Connecticut businesses hiring now
- Guidance and support for childcare providers
- COVID-19 resources for children and families
- Resources for people with disabilities
- Support resources for veterans
- Open for Business: Get all your business needs at the CT Business Reopening and Recovery Center
- Sector rules for Phase 1, Phase 2, and Phase 3 reopening
- Report a business that is violating COVID-19 safety rules
- Resources for Connecticut's Agricultural Industry
- Latest Guidance and Resources for schools
- COVID-19 Reopening Guidance for Undergraduate Colleges and Universities
- Coronavirus Relief Fund: Information on the the State of Connecticut's use of CARE Act funding
- COVID-19 tracker for correctional facilities
- Resources for State employees
You Might Also Like . . .
What businesses can reopen?
Summer Camps & Campgrounds